Time

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BUSINESS LOGICS


> Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
>
> Son: 'I will choose my own bride!'
>
> Father: 'But the girl is Bill Gates's
> daughter.'
>
> Son: 'Well, in that case...ok'
>
>
>
> Next Father approaches Bill Gates.
>
>
>
> Father: 'I have a husband for your daughter.'
>
> Bill Gates: 'But my daughter is too young to
> marry!'
>
> Father: 'But this young man is a vice-president of the
> World Bank.'
>
> Bill Gates: 'Ah, in that case...ok'
>
>
>
> Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
>
>
>
>
> Father: 'I have a young man to be recommended as a
> vice-president.'
>
> President: 'But I already have more vice- presidents
> than I need!'
>
> Father: 'But this young man is Bill Gates's
> son-in-law.'
>
> President: 'Ah, in that case...ok'
>
>
>
> This is how business is done!!
>
> Moral: Even If you have nothing, You can get Anything. But
> your attitude
> should be positive
>
>
>
>
>
> What is Marketing?

  • You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: ' I am very rich. Marry me! ' - That's Direct Marketing'

  • You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you  says: ' He's very rich. 'Marry him.' -That's Advertising'

  • You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: ' Hi, I'm very rich. 'Marry me - That's Telemarketing'

  • You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car)for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say:'By the way, I'm rich. Will you 'Marry Me?' - That's Public Relations'

  • You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says:'You are very rich! 'Can you marry ! Me?' - That's Brand Recognition'

  • You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: 'I am very rich. Marry me!' She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - ' That's Customer Feedback '

10/09/2008 Add on:

  • You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: 'I am very rich. Marry me!' And she introduces you to her husband. - 'That's demand and supply gap'

  • You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: 'I'm rich. Will you marry me?' and she goes with him - 'That's competition eating into your market share'

  • You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: 'I'm rich, Marry me!' your wife arrives. - ' That's restriction for entering new markets '


No comments: